• We remove the pendants from our body when we put cosmetics or our perfume, to avoid spots and alterations in their appearance.
• Do not wear them when doing sports or other work that can bother them and cause scratches.
• We do not wear them in the bath and especially in the sea, if we want them to maintain their color and shine.
• When we do not wear our jewelry, we store it in its case and we never put it together with other jewelry, so as not to create marks and scratches.
• Clean it by rubbing it gently with a soft cloth.
• Each time we remove our pendant and before storing it again in its case, we return the adjustable clasp to the base of the cords, close to the jewelry and we straighten the cords. If we do so, our pendant will not turn around the cords.